1. In these terms:
- JZ Real Estate, we, us means Jamie Zimmermann Pty Ltd Trading as JZ Real Estate.
- Third Party Material means material that has not been created solely or in part by JZ Real Estate but that can be accessed on this website or via this website, including but not limited to hyperlinks.
- Website means http://jzrealestate.com.au and https://www.facebook.com/jzausrealestate and all other websites and social media sites operated by JZ Real Estate.
Website Material means all information published by JZ Real Estate on this website including, but not limited to, bought and sold content, videos, designs, logos, images, blog posts, articles, and trade marks in any way related to the JZ Real Estate or this website but excluding Third Party Materials.
2. This policy sets out the terms which apply when using this website.
3. By using this website you agree to be bound by these terms.
4. We do not guarantee that any electronic mail sent to us is totally secure. You must not submit unsolicited confidential information to us. If you wish to provide confidential information to any of our personnel or directors, please contact them by telephone or in person.
5. JZ Real Estate is the sole and exclusive owner of the entire right, title and interest in:
§ the entire copyright throughout the world and all other rights of a like nature now subsisting or conferred in respect of this website and all Website Material by the law in force in any part of the world including all renewals and extensions; and
§ by way of assignment of future copyright the copyright and all other rights of a like nature from time to time belonging to us which may be conferred or may subsist in any alterations or additions to the Website Material and any and all renewals and extensions thereof.
6. The Third Party Materials accessed on or through this website may make reference to other internet sites and resources. The Third Party Materials are provided for reference only. JZ Real Estate does not assume any liability or responsibility whatsoever for security, content or functionality of Third Party Materials.
9. JZ Real Estate is not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss or damage suffered in connection with the use of this website or its content including (but not limited to) any interference with or any damage to any computer system, software or data occurring in connection with any use of this website or any third party website accessed from links on this website.
10. To the full extent permitted by law, JZ Real Estate:
- makes no warranties or representations about this website including in respect to the accuracy of the information contained on this website; and
- excludes all liability for loss or damage (including consequential loss) arising directly or indirectly from the use of the website, or its content.
11. Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability is limited to the refunds, repair or replacement of any goods and the refund or replacement of any services only in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law in Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
12. The content on the website and its use is governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws in force in the State of New South Wales.
13. This policy is subject to change and your continued use of the website will be deemed as acceptance of any changes to this policy.