Unexpected top floor sanctuary to reinvigorate the senses, in ultimate location
Also known as 406/16 Larkin St Camperdown.
A serene inner city oasis, this stunning top floor corner apartment is radiant, modern and uniquely designed to embrace a harmonious indoor/outdoor lifestyle. The stylishly appointed interiors are instilled with natural light and feature pristine living zones that effortlessly transition onto a superb north facing terrace. Beautiful bedroom balconies capture airy, elevated, leafy district views perfect for moments of solitude.. The desirable low rise complex is within a stroll of Deus Ex Machina, the University of Sydney, transport and Royal Prince Alfred Hospital.
• Inviting open plan lounge/dining space enjoys a relaxed flow
• Sun washed alfresco entertaining area to mingle with friends
• Idyllic spot for brunches, morning coffees and sunset drinks
• Quality equipped spotless kitchen complete with gas cooking
• Attractive bedrooms extend onto a tranquil L-shaped balcony
• Contemporary ensuite, bathroom and European style laundry
• Well planned layout encourages refreshing cross-ventilation
• Internal lift access to a secure car space and storage cage
• Minutes to Victoria Park, Broadway Shopping Centre and CBD
• Administrative Fund: $959.45 per quarter
• Capital Works Fund: $410.60 per quarter
Jamie Zimmermann 0420 985 110 firstname.lastname@example.org